The 21st World Congress of Aesthetic Medicine will be held from the 27th till the 29th of October 2017 at the Hilton Bosphorus in Istanbul/ Turkey. The congress program will include the latest innovations and important topics in the Aesthetic Medicine world given by valuable speakers.
The keynote speakers participating from all around the world will bring high standards and new visions to the field. The event’s aim is to share experiences and innovations regarding Aesthetic Medicine.
The offcial language during the event will be English.
Event Website: www.wcam2017.com
Congress topics will include:
- What is new in aesthetic medicine?
- Standardization in aesthetic medicine
- Stem cells and PRP
- The use of botulinum toxin in aesthetics
- Peelings, fillers, threads
- Place of the mesotherapy in aesthetic medicine
- How to treat excess of adiposity
- How to treat cellulitis
- Anti-aging approach to aesthetic medicine
- Diets and anti-aging
- Nutrition and Skin
- Ozontherapy and aesthetic medicine
- Lasers, Ultrasounds, Radiofrequencies, Lights and New Technologies
- How to treat spots, lentigos, melasmas
- Topographic approach in the treatments of aesthetic medicine:
- Upper third of face
- Mid third of face
- Lower third of face and neck regions
- Medical face lifting techniques
- Combined techniques in aesthetic medicine
- Management of complications in aesthetic medicine
- Approach to the aesthetic patient